'potong' campaign? or shud we called it potong p1 services?

| Posted in

anyway i've been subscribing P1 wimax services last 2 month ago. after seing thier all out campaign i guess i give it a try lah since maxis broadband having a problem with the 'quota sharing'. well at firts few weeks during thier 'grace period' the service is top notch tho. but recently after first month the service i can give the terms of 'gantung diri'. damn....uploading a simple 824kb tooks me 2hours. WTF?

anyway after few argument with the not so professional customer service, the big guys in P1 offer me a waived on one month bills. well should i be glad? not really tho.. i'm working from home so this kind of service really making me look bad towards my client (plus can't play my 'mafia wars games ' ...wtf. teh reason given was they are upgrading thier system becoz too many subscriber already in my area. (is that my freaking problem?)

so piece of advise to anybody having a problem with thier connection....nagg them like nobody business tho..sure they gonna give u a one month waived..



 Potong jangan tak potong...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

power of 10cent